DungeonSticks - Wet Caverns is a modular cavern design system that is fast and easy, and designed to use with a gridded battle map! Perfect for for your next campaign in Dungeons & Dragons and other role playing miniature games.
EC3D developed DungeonSticks to help players build out caverns on top of a battle mat or table. The focus was quick and easy setup, portability, player visibility, and easy printing/painting. The connection system is a simple drop-in rotating joint that requires no additional clips or fastening mechanism, and allows the walls to move to fit organic shapes.
The goals of this system are:
• Faster and easier than complete tile sets to print, paint, and setup
• Reusable, flexible, and combinable with very minimal teardown / setup
• Easy storage, transportation, and stacking when not in use
• Create an 3rd dimension effect without the need for full floors/walls (by leveraging short walls and full-height doors, columns, etc)
• Offer nearly-zero visual impairment or sight blocking for players on the table.
• Not sacrifice design/aesthetics, but make the pieces beautiful for players to look at and full of detail without overcomplicating painting.
• Harken back to an old-school "runehammer-esque" feel when used on the table.
• DungeonSticks: Caverns contain a set of base construction items to build themed organic caverns of all types including walls, couplers, and entrances. They are designed to work with 1" grid systems with limited loss of playable floor space in the interior.
🎥 Check out this video on how these amazing terrain sticks work! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rjOFw4_2XE&feature=youtu.be
❗ These are printed on a FDM printer and are not resin miniatures.
📐 Scale is typical of 28mm-32mm miniatures but does vary based on the designer. Some models may run large. Please refer to the product photos for reference. Products are shown on a 1-inch grid with a standard 20 sided die or 28mm miniature.
📦 Includes: 2 entrances, 4 straight walls, 4 curved walls, 4 indented walls, 2 couplers
📅 Processing / Print time on this item is typically 1-3 days from order placed. Please note, all orders are subject to a 7-14 day processing time.
🚚 All orders are shipped via United States Post Office. PLA has a melting point starting at around 120 degrees F -- please do not allow your shipped items to sit in the hot sun for long periods of time. If you need special shipping arrangements, please contact us directly.
🎨 Custom print colors, paint jobs and scale adjustments may be available. Contact us directly for quotes on custom requests. Paint jobs start at $10/hour with a 2 hour minimum.
🔨 Some of our products may require assembly. If you need instructions, please contact us and we can send you pictures. We recommend Gorilla Gel glue, or epoxy glue.
🔍 Our 3D Printed items are printed with PLA filament or a photopolymer resin. PLA is recommended for indoor use only. Items may require sanding and priming prior to painting or use. Small imperfections and print lines maybe seen. We do our best to provide you with an accurate expectation with highly detailed and realistic pictures. If you are unsatisfied with your print job, please contact us directly.
🛑 Items are not intended for children. These items are used for tabletop miniature wargaming.
❌ All items that are used for scale are not included in this purchase. Items may include die, minis, terrain, tiles and copies of the original item but show in a variation of color. If you are unsure of what you are receiving for the purchase price, please contact us prior to ordering.
📜 Source Models are copyright EC3D / Heros Hoard, provided as an officially licensed seller. Please visit our Partners Page for links to all of our partners' library of designs. We are capable of printing nearly ALL of designs offered by EC3D / Heros Hoard, please contact us for requests of any of their files and we would be happy to add the product for you!