DungeonSticks - Buildings - Brick is a modular cavern design system that is fast and easy, and designed to use with a gridded battle map! Perfect for for your next campaign in Dungeons & Dragons and other role playing miniature games.
EC3D developed DungeonSticks to help players build out caverns on top of a battle mat or table. The focus was quick and easy setup, portability, player visibility, and easy printing/painting. The connection system is a simple drop-in rotating joint that requires no additional clips or fastening mechanism, and allows the walls to move to fit organic shapes.
The goals of this system are:
• Faster and easier than complete tile sets to print, paint, and setup
• Reusable, flexible, and combinable with very minimal teardown / setup
• Easy storage, transportation, and stacking when not in use
• Create an 3rd dimension effect without the need for full floors/walls (by leveraging short walls and full-height doors, columns, etc)
• Offer nearly-zero visual impairment or sight blocking for players on the table.
• Not sacrifice design/aesthetics, but make the pieces beautiful for players to look at and full of detail without overcomplicating painting.
• Harken back to an old-school "runehammer-esque" feel when used on the table.
• DungeonSticks: Caverns contain a set of base construction items to build themed organic caverns of all types including walls, couplers, and entrances. They are designed to work with 1" grid systems with limited loss of playable floor space in the interior.
🎥 Check out this video on how these amazing terrain sticks work! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rjOFw4_2XE&feature=youtu.be
❗ These are printed on a FDM printer and are not resin miniatures.
📦 Includes: 1 - 3" doorway, 3 - 3" straight wall, 6 - 2" straight walls
About GriffonCo Miniatures and 3D Printed Terrain
📅 Processing time is 1-14 days for 3D printed products. Large orders may take longer to process.
📐 Scale is typical of 28mm to 32mm miniatures, but does vary. Therefore, some models may run large.
🚚 All orders ship via United States Post Office to the United States and Canada at this time.
🎨 Custom print colors, paint jobs and scale adjustments may be available. <Quote Request>
🔨 Miniatures and Terrain may require assembly, sanding or priming. Gorilla Gel glue, or epoxy glue is recommended. If needed, contact us for Instructions.
🔍 Refer to the product photos for reference. Products shown on a 1-inch grid with a standard 20 sided die. Expectations should be as seen in product photos, however; please contact us if you receive something different than shown. Small imperfections and print lines maybe seen.
🗒 3D Printed items are PLA filament or a photopolymer resin. PLA is recommended for indoor use only and has a melting point starting at around 120°F.
🛑 Items are not intended for children. These items are used for tabletop miniature wargaming.
❌ Items used for scale are not included. In other words, if you do not know what you are buying contact us prior to ordering.
📜 This product is licensed from EC3D / Heros Hoard. Contact us if you are interested in any other product or model that they offer.